Wednesday 5 December 2018

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my first own blog. For a start I will say that blogging is definitely very new to me so please, bare with me here. But like with almost everything, I will it as more as I do it. I hope.

The topic of my blog is foreign people living in Malta, so I will be analysing different news covering the subject. Any news related to foreigners in Malta. It was a natural topic choice for me as I am foreigner myself here in Malta, after living on the island for the past two and half years now.  It is definitely interesting and enriching to live in such a different society than where you come from, and therefore I am also able to bring the foreigner's point of view for my analysing.

I am from Finland myself and I would say that Nordic and Mediterranean countries are really like a day and night, in almost every aspect. That being said many things - and I mean many things - are beyond my understanding in Malta, but there are also some very good things in this tiny island. Like everywhere. And that is what makes it all interesting.

Without a further due, again welcome to my blog and hopefully I can bring some interesting point of view's in the next weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment